menu Home


· Visa Navigator will help you find which visa suits you.
· Please select "Short Term Visit" as the purpose of entry and "90 days or less" as the length of stay.
· If you need a letter of invitation to apply for a visa, please email the ASP 2024 Secretariat's Office.

K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization)

· Following the implementation of K-ETA, nationals of 112 countries/regions eligible for visa-free entry should pay for K-ETA to issue the boarding pass.
· K-ETA authorization is generally valid for multiple trips over two years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
· Please note that the information entered cannot be modified once the application is submitted.

Related Websites

Go to Top